The Master Course in brief
Administration, Finance and Control offers advanced training in financial statements and accounting for both private and public companies, auditing, management control, analysis and planning of company financing.
You will also learn how to carry out company evaluations, manage the planning and implementation of extraordinary company operations, manage company crises and turnarounds, and determine the taxable income of a company. All this is supported by the necessary legal and quantitative insights.
To know the contents of the course, please read the Programmazione didattica (Teaching schedule).
To know the teachings offered in this academic year, please read the Manifesto.
See also the Teaching Regulation.
Read the results of the Student Opinion Survey about teaching.
Head of program and Tutor Professors
The Head of the program is Prof. Francesco Avallone.
If you need advice on the choices about your course of study you can refer to the tutor professors:
Do you know that...
- with the mobility program Erasmus+ Studio you can study abroad and also you may obtain a bonus calculated on your Laurea vote
- the Council of the Course of Study has set up a Consulta whose members are teachers of the Course and some representatives of the operative world
- with the agreement signed with the Associations of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts of the Ligurian provinces, the plan of study of the Master's degree course in Administration, Finance and Control allows easier access to section B of the Register of Associations
- with the Agreement signed with the Italian Association of Financial Analysts and Consultants (A.I.A.F.), the study plan for the Master's degree course in Administration, Finance and Control allows automatic enrollment in the AIAF, with consequent recognition of the first level of international certification for financial analysts (the so-called "Foundations" level)
- on 10 May 2021 there was a meeting to present the company KPMG. See the event poster
- on 14 May 2021 there was a meeting with RINA and AGN Energia Group to learn more about careers in finance. See the event poster
- if you participate in the Soft Skills lab, you can acquire soft skills, i.e., those abilities used by each of us to interact with the social and physical environment - Watch the video
- you can find more information on the UniGe page of the course
You can also contact the Students' Representatives
If you want to express your opinion, visit the page of Reports and Complaints