The Master's Course in brief
The objective of this postgraduate course in Management for Energy and Environmental Transition (MEET) is to train future managers and make them experts of the energy and ecological transition. Thanks to their knowledge in the fields of economics, accounting, market assessment, and regulation, our graduates will be highly skilled professionals in corporate sustainability. The MEET Master's Degree program is fully held in English.
The occupational profile is aligned with the new challenges of the energy and ecological transition, as defined by European and national strategies.
N.B. For Students graduated abroad (extra-UE): To enroll in the MEET Master's Degree program for a.y. 2022/23, from January 1st to May 31st, 2022, you need to apply for a pre-evaluation at apply.unige.eu. To enroll in the MEET Master's Degree program, follow the steps on the Prospective students page. To know the curricular requirements for admission, visit the dedicated page.
- To get an overview of the MEET program's contents, please read the teaching schedule at the webpage Programmazione didattica.
- To know the courses offered in this academic year, please read the Manifesto.
- For complementary information, see the Teaching Regulations.
Head of the MEET program
The Head of the program is Professor Lara Penco.
Did you know that...?
- You can study abroad and you could even obtain a bonus based on your Degree grade through the mobility program Erasmus+ Studio.
- You can find more information on the UniGe page of the course.
You can also contact the Student Representatives:
- DELUCCHI Francesco
- MASCIA Luca
Let us know your opinion and visit Reports and Complaints.