Pre-enrollment and online registration
To pre-enroll, follow the procedure on the UniGe page and remember to confirm your enrollment online.
All courses in the Department of Economics are open access. However, you must take an Assessment of initial preparation, unless exempted.
If you have a foreign degree, you must also take the Italian language test.
Assessment of initial preparation
Book the Assessment of initial preparation at the earliest available date, because if you do not pass the test:
- for a Bachelor's course:
you can enroll, but you will have OFAs to complete
- for a Master's course:
you will not be able to enroll and will have to repeat the test
September 2022 commitments
N.B. Booking is compulsory.
Check and enroll to Aulaweb.
For Bachelor's degrees:
- Maths pre-course:
(for a total of 16 hours, on 2, 5, 7, 9 and 12 September 2022 )
Every year the Department organizes a pre-course for freshers to consolidate the basics of mathematics in order to tackle the General Mathematics lessons. The pre-course is also useful in view of the Verification of initial preparation TE.L.E.MA.CO.
- Freshers' reception in attendance 13 September 2022 (in progress)
- TE.L.E.MA.CO. First session on 14 and 15 September 2022
- Assessment Test on the same day that you booked TE.L.E.MA.CO.
For Master's degrees:
- Verification of skills between 3 and 9 September 2022
Start of lessons
Lessons will start on 19 September 2022 in Genoa and on 3 October 2022 in Imperia. Attendance of the lessons is free (you can attend the lessons even without having taken the Assessment, but hurry up to do so, otherwise you will not be able to take the exams).
- Academic calendar - Calendario didattico a.a. 2022/2023
- Lessons Timetable - Orario delle lezioni a.a. 2022/2023
Information and useful contacts
Please visit the Information and useful contact page if you need:
- administrative and organisational aspects
- plan of study, didactics, exams
- UniGe psychological counselling service