The Course in brief
The Bachelor Degree course in Business Administration provides a solid, critical and professional training in business management.
The course provides a general view of the problems of business from the business, economic, legal and mathematical-quantitative aspects.
If you enroll in the Business Administration course you can participate in a Double Degree programme to obtain a Bachelor of Arts in International Management from Augsburg University.
To know the contents of the course, please read the Programmazione didattica (Teaching schedule).
To know the teachings offered in this academic year, please read the Manifesto.
See also the Teaching Regulation.
Read the results of the Student Opinion Survey about teaching.
Head of program and Tutor Professors
The Head of the program is Prof. Corrado Lagazio
If you need advice on the choices about your study course you can refer to the tutor professors:
- Francesco Avallone
- Elisa Bonollo
- Giulia Leoni
- Laura Nieri
- Paola Ramassa
- Roberta Scarsi
- Serena Scotto
Do you know that...
- with the Erasmus+ Study mobility programme you can spend a study period abroad and also get a bonus in calculating your degree grade
- with the CINDA exchange programme you have the opportunity to study at the best national universities in Central and South American countries. Again, you can get a bonus in the calculation of your degree grade
- with the Movidis - Erasmus+ Virtual Mobility project you can also have a virtual mobility experience in France, Spain or Germany
- you can benefit from the relationships that the study course has with the world of work, and in particular with the members of the Consulta, to carry out an internship in a company or a public administration body
- with the agreement signed with the Associations of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts of the Ligurian provinces, the plan of study of the Bachelor's degree course in Business Economics allows easier access to section B of the Register of Associations
- if you participate in the Soft Skills workshop, you can acquire soft skills, i.e. those skills used by each of us to interact with the social and physical environment - Watch the video
- you can find more information on this degree course by visiting the dedicated UniGe page
You can also contact the Students' Representatives
If you want to express your opinion, visit the page of Reports and Complaints