The Master Course in brief
Data are the key to the future. The Master’s Degree in Economics & Data Science is a multidisciplinary and innovative project conceived to answer the challenges and professional opportunities offered by the information society and meet the more recent job market trends.
The Master’s Degree in Economics & Data Science provides students a high-level professional training that mixes business, economic, mathematical, computer, and legal knowledge. The training path is characterized by:
- a strong integration among the key disciplines which will allow students to work both in the fields of Economics and Big Data
- a balance among the different topics which will permit students to work in different professional positions within economic and financial systems, companies, private or public institutions
For further information, please, read the slides of the course.
N.B. For Students graduated abroad (extra-UE): To enroll in this Master's Degree program in English a.y.2022/23, from January 1 to May 31, 2022 you will need to apply for a pre-evaluation at apply.unige.eu.
If you would like to enroll in this Master's Degree program, follow the steps on the Prospective students page.
To know the curricular requirements for admission, visit the dedicated page.
To know the contents of the course, please read the Programmazione didattica (Teaching schedule).
To know the teachings offered in this academic year, please read the Manifesto.
See also the Teaching Regulations.
Read the results of the Student Opinion Survey about teaching.
Head of program and Tutor Professors
The Head of the program is Prof. Marina Romani.
If you need advice on the choices about your course of study you can refer to the tutor professor:
- Marco Guerrazzi
- Salvatore Federico
Do you know that...
- with the mobility program Erasmus+ Studio you can study abroad and also you may obtain a bonus calculated on your Laurea vote
- the Council of the Course of Study has set up a Consulta whose members are teachers of the Course and some representatives of the operative world
- if you participate in the Soft Skills lab, you can acquire soft skills, i.e., those abilities used by each of us to interact with the social and physical environment - Watch the video
- you can find more information on the UniGe page of the course
You can also contact the Student Representatives
If you want to express your opinion, visit the page of Reports and Complaints